The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information:
Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- New! - As of Apr 15, 2015 - Solicitation No. SIZ10015Q0058 - Construction of Tennis Court at CG Basrah (PDF 550 KB)
- New! Request for Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0074 - Blackberry Phones (PDF 584 KB)
- Solicitation# SIZ10015Q0063 Canon Printers, Toners and Laptop Locks (PDF 213 KB)
- Amendment 001 (PDF 460 KB)
- As of March 27, 2015 - Request For Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0073 - Military Folding Cots (PDF 1 MB)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0066 - Supply of Blackberry & Accessories (PDF 572 KB)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0065 - Supply of 40 foot Empty Containers (PDF 758 KB)
- As of March 10, 2015 – Cancellation Notice of Solicitation Notice Number SIZ120-15-Q-0002 for Expediting Services for the U.S. Mission personnel at the Baghdad International Airport.
- Amendment 001 (PDF 533 KB)
- New! Cancellation Notice (PDF 124 KB) - Request for Quotation #SIZ10015Q0048 - 36" Televisions, Baghdad. Deadline Deadline: March 1, 2015, 17:00 local time.
- Pre-Solicitation Notice Number PRE-SIZ120-15-Q-0002 for Expediting Services for U.S. Mission personnel at the Baghdad International Airport (PDF 41 KB)
- As of January 29, 2015 - Site Visit/ Pre-Proposal Conference Agenda (PDF 48 KB)
- Pre-Solicitation Notice SIZ10015R0005 - Provide and Install T-Walls and Steel Doors (PDF 326 KB)
- Licensing Agreement for Concessionary Agreement(s) for Retail, Food and Morale Support Service Operations at the U.S. Consulate General, Basrah, Iraq (PDF 156 KB)