The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information:
Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- New! As of May 13, 2015 - Solicitation No. SIZ10015Q0044 - Camp Olympia and BEC Razor Wire Installation (PDF 567 KB)
- New! As of May 6, 2015, Request For Quotation No. SIZ12015Q0021 for 200 each of refrigerators for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center (BDSC). (PDF 132 KB)
Quotations due date: May 13, 2015, 16:00 (Baghdad time).
- New! Pre-Solicitation Notice: Provide Satellite Television Channel Broadcast in the U.S. Mission Iraq (PDF 40 KB)
- New! Request for Quotations (RFQ) SIZ1015Q0081 - 60 inch TVs (PDF 562 KB)
- As of March 10, 2015 – Cancellation Notice of Solicitation Notice Number SIZ120-15-Q-0002 for Expediting Services for the U.S. Mission personnel at the Baghdad International Airport.
- Amendment 001 (PDF 533 KB)
- Pre-Solicitation Notice Number PRE-SIZ120-15-Q-0002 for Expediting Services for U.S. Mission personnel at the Baghdad International Airport (PDF 41 KB)
- As of January 29, 2015 - Site Visit/ Pre-Proposal Conference Agenda (PDF 48 KB)
- Pre-Solicitation Notice SIZ10015R0005 - Provide and Install T-Walls and Steel Doors (PDF 326 KB)
- Licensing Agreement for Concessionary Agreement(s) for Retail, Food and Morale Support Service Operations at the U.S. Consulate General, Basrah, Iraq (PDF 156 KB)