The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information:
Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- RFQ Solicitation No.: SIZ100-15-Q-0096 for providing and delivery of 18,000 LB Pneumatic Tire Diesel Engine Forklift with Cold Start and Vertical Exhaust, Three Speed Fully Automatic Powershift – Diesel Fuel for Outdoor Use to the U.S. American Embassy in Baghdad, Republic of Iraq.
- RFQ Solicitation No.: SIZ100-15-Q-0095 for providing and delivery of 22-Passenger Seat Buses to the U.S. American Embassy in Baghdad, Republic of Iraq.
- RFQ Solicitation No.: SIZ100-15-Q-0094 for providing and delivery of Cargo Box Body Panel Truck/Van to the U.S. Consulate General in Basrah, Iraq
- RFP Solicitation No.: SIZ100-15-R-0013 for Passenger Transportation Services, Vehicles with Drivers at the U.S. Consulate General in Basrah, Iraq
- As of August 23, 2015, Request for Quotation No. SIZ10015Q0091 for 100 Yard Firing Range Rapirs for the U.S. Embassy Baghdad. (PDF 86 KB)
- Cover Sheet (PDF 793 KB)
- As of August 18, 2015, Request For Quotation No. SIZ12015Q0028 for 1 (one) Non-U.S. Manufactured Cargo Truck for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center located at the Baghdad International Airport. Submission due date: September 1, 2015, 16:00 (Baghdad time). (PDF 236 KB)
- Invitation Letter (PDF 24 KB)
- RFQ SIZ25015Q0240 Gasoline and Diesel Analyser (Erbil) (PDF 165 KB)
- Invitation Letter (PDF 206 KB)
- Solicitation SIZ10015Q0069 (PDF 775 KB)