The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information:
Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- New! Request For Quotation Number: SIZ120-15-Q-0004 - Floor Scales for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center. (PDF 64 KB)
- New! Solicitation# SIZ10015Q0040 Green CAC Speed Bumps (PDF 175 KB)
- Scope of Work (PDF 145 KB)
- New! As of January 29, 2015 - Site Visit/ Pre-Proposal Conference Agenda (PDF 48 KB)
- New! Pre-Solicitation Notice SIZ10015R0005 - Provide and Install T-Walls and Steel Doors (PDF 326 KB)
- New! Request for Quotation SIZ10015Q0037 - ECP 6 Maintenance (PDF 202 KB)
- New! Request for Quotation SIZ10015Q0034 - Furniture (PDF (PDF 199 KB)
- Questions & Answers (PDF 148 KB)
- New! Request for Quotation SIZ10015Q0033 - 65 inch TVs
(PDF 468 KB)
- Request For Information SIZ12015I0002: The U.S. Embassy Baghdad-Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center's Procurement Section has developed this Request for Information (RFI) to solicit market research information from companies to provide veterinary services to remove stray dogs and cats from the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center (BDSC) located at the Baghdad International Airport (BIAP). (PDF 13 KB)
- Solicitation Number: SIZ10015Q0032 - Scissor Lift (PDF 491 KB)
- Amendment No. A001 (PDF 112 KB)
- Solicitation Release Notice: RFQ-SIZ100-15-Q-0028 - for Internet Dedicated Bandwidth with Wi-Fi/Wireless Connectivity Services at the Sully Compound, PAX Terminal and MWR sites located at the U.S. Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center in Baghdad (PDF 734 KB)
- Solicitation Cancellation: RFQ NO. SIZ100-15-Q-0011 (PDF 100 KB)
- Licensing Agreement for Concessionary Agreement(s) for Retail, Food and Morale Support Service Operations at the U.S. Consulate General, Basrah, Iraq (PDF 156 KB)