The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information:
Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- New! As of March 27, 2015 - Request For Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0073 - Military Folding Cots (PDF 1 MB)
- New! As of March 26, 2015, Request For Quotation No. SIZ12015Q0010 for 200 each of desk chairs for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center (BDSC). (PDF 188 KB)
Quotations due date: April 2, 2015, 16:00 (Baghdad time).
- Cover Letter (PDF 83 KB)
- New! As of March 25, 2015 - Request For Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0072 - Toner Cartridges (PDF 124 KB)
- New! Solicitation Number: SIZ1001510061 - ECP6 Sunshade Replacement (PDF 864 KB)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0066 - Supply of Blackberry & Accessories (PDF 572 KB)
- Request for Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0065 - Supply of 40 foot Empty Containers (PDF 758 KB)
- Solicitation Number: SIZ10015Q0057 - Fuel Tank (PDF 522 KB)
- Solicitation Number: SIZ10015Q0062 - Wall Lockers for Basrah (PDF 194 KB)
- New! As of March 10, 2015 – Cancellation Notice of Solicitation Notice Number SIZ120-15-Q-0002 for Expediting Services for the U.S. Mission personnel at the Baghdad International Airport.
- Amendment 001 (PDF 533 KB)
- New! As of March 3, 2015 - Request For Quotation (RFQ) SIZ10015Q0054 - Tree Trimming between Black CAC & EHP (PDF 220 KB)
- New! Cancellation Notice (PDF 124 KB) - Request for Quotation #SIZ10015Q0048 - 36" Televisions, Baghdad. Deadline Deadline: March 1, 2015, 17:00 local time.
- Pre-Solicitation Notice Number PRE-SIZ120-15-Q-0002 for Expediting Services for U.S. Mission personnel at the Baghdad International Airport (PDF 41 KB)
- New! Solicitation# SIZ10015Q0040 Green CAC Speed Bumps (PDF 175 KB)
- New! As of January 29, 2015 - Site Visit/ Pre-Proposal Conference Agenda (PDF 48 KB)
- New! Pre-Solicitation Notice SIZ10015R0005 - Provide and Install T-Walls and Steel Doors (PDF 326 KB)
- Request for Quotation SIZ10015Q0037 - ECP 6 Maintenance (PDF 202 KB)