The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information: Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- New! RFQ# SIZ100-14-Q-0047 - Supply UPS Batteries to BDSC (PDF 487 KB)
- New! As of July 28, 2014 – Pre-Solicitation Notice to RFP No. SIZ100-14-R-0024 - Shipping/Packing/Transportation and Relocation Services for the U.S. Mission in Iraq (PDF 20 KB)
- New! Solicitation for RFP# SIZ100-14-R-0019 Maintenance Services of RSO K9-staffed International Zone (IZ) Entry Control Points (ECPs), Baghdad, Iraq (PDF 1 MB)
- New! Pre-Solicitation Notice to RFP# SIZ10014R0022: Construction of Secured Storage Area and pedestrian gate at the area behind of ANNEX II at the U. S. Embassy Compound, Baghdad, Iraq (PDF 44 KB)
- New! Pre-Solicitation Notice to RFP# SIZ10014R0021: Construction of a secured fencing area and pedestrian gates at the refugee entrance of the U. S. Embassy Compound, Baghdad, Iraq (PDF 68 KB)
- Licensing Agreement for Concessionary Agreement(s) for Retail, Food and Morale Support Service Operations at the U.S. Consulate General, Basrah, Iraq (PDF 156 KB)