The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information:
Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- New! Solicitation Number: SIZ100-15-Q-0022 (PDF 201 KB)
- New! Request for Quotation SIZ100-15-Q-0027 (PDF 284 KB). The U. S. Embassy, Baghdad has a requirement for Towel Sets & Iron Boxes as described in the attached RFQ. The US Embassy intends to award a Firmed Fixed Price Purchase Order to the lowest priced technically acceptable offer.
- New! Solicitation Number: SIZ10015Q0023- Rolling Chairs (PDF 488 KB)
- Amendment A001 (PDF 123 KB)
- New! Solicitation Cancellation: RFQ NO. SIZ100-15-Q-0011 (PDF 100 KB)
- New! Solicitation number SIZ100-15-Q-0008- ECP1 Sunshade Extension (PDF 433 KB)
- New! Solicitation Release Notice: RFP NO.: SIZ100-15-R-0003 - Shipping/Packing/Transportation and Relocation Services for the U.S. Mission in Iraq (PDF 888 KB)
- Solicitation Number: SIZ10015Q0006 - Transformers and Vacuums for Residential SDA's (PDF 196 KB)
- Cover Letter (PDF 52 KB)
- Licensing Agreement for Concessionary Agreement(s) for Retail, Food and Morale Support Service Operations at the U.S. Consulate General, Basrah, Iraq (PDF 156 KB)