The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information:
Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- New! As of June 25, 2015, Request For Information No. SIZ12015I0003 to identify authorized local and regional dealers for purchasing pick-ups and other passenger vehicles for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center. Responses due date: July 9, 2015, 12:00 noon (Baghdad time).
- Request for Information (PDF 24 KB)
- New! As of June 18, 2015 – RFP No. SIZ100-15-R-0009 for Providing and Installation of Interlocking T-Walls Made of Reinforced Concrete and Steel Doors at the U. S. Embassy Compound in Baghdad, Iraq
- T-Wall Design (PDF 154 KB)
- Amendment No. A002 to SIZ100-15-R-0009 (PDF 471 KB)
- Questions & Answers to SIZ100-15-R-0009 (PDF 689 KB)
- As of June 25, 2015 – Amendment No. A001 to SIZ100-15-R-0009 (PDF 384 KB)
- RFP Cover Letter (PDF 575 KB)
- RFP Solicitation Number: SIZ10015R0009 (PDF 2 MB)
- Standard Form 25, Performance and Guaranty Bond (PDF 1 MB)
- Standard Form 25A, Payment Bond (PDF 557 KB)
- Drawings – Pedestrian + Single + Door + Detail + A1 (PDF 73 KB)
- Drawings – Pedestrian + Double + Door + Detail + A2 (PDF 65 KB)
- Drawings – T-Wall + Construction + Detail + A3 (PDF 1 MB)
- Site Visit Registration Form (PDF 149 KB)
- New!Solicitation SIZ10015R0011 K9 IZECP Janitorial Services (PDF 633 KB)
- New! Solicitation SIZ10015Q0069 (PDF 775 KB)
- New! As of May 6, 2015, Request For Quotation No. SIZ12015Q0021 for 200 each of refrigerators for the Baghdad Diplomatic Support Center (BDSC). (PDF 132 KB)
Quotations due date: May 13, 2015, 16:00 (Baghdad time).