The U.S. Embassy in Baghdad, General Services Office (GSO) Contracting and Procurement, seeks to enter into contracts with qualified reliable firms with sufficient resources, financing, and work experience for delivering and performing a variety of commodities and or services.
In order for a Company to be considered for embassy contracts, the Company shall be able to meet, satisfy, understand, and comply with the requirements in the Notice to Potential Offerors.
It will soon be mandated that all businesses entering into a contract or purchase order with the U.S. Government will require a DUN's Number. Please take the time to register your company with Dun and Bradstreet by following this link to their webpage http://www.dnb.com/get-a-duns-number.html
Below are current opportunities. Qualified firms interested in any of these opportunities must follow the specific instructions in the solicitation description that is provided for each opportunity.
Construction Proposal Information: Requirements for Submitting a Proposal (PDF 60 KB)
- New! RFQ# SIZ100-15-Q-0002. The U. S. Embassy, Baghdad has a requirement for 100 Window type Air Conditions.The US Embassy intends to award a Firmed Fixed Price Purchase Order to the lowest priced technically acceptable offer. (PDF 176 KB)
- New! RFQ# SIZ100-15-Q-0001. The U. S. Embassy, Baghdad has a requirement for 600 Mattresses. The US Embassy intends to award a Firmed Fixed Price Purchase Order to the lowest priced technically acceptable offer. (PDF 177 KB)
- New! As of October 5, 2014 – Pre-Solicitation Notice to RFP No. SIZ100-15-R-0002 - Shipping/Packing/Transportation and Relocation Services for the U.S. Mission in Iraq (PDF 18 KB)
- New! RFQ# SIZ100-14-Q-0047 - Supply UPS Batteries to BDSC (PDF 487 KB)
- Licensing Agreement for Concessionary Agreement(s) for Retail, Food and Morale Support Service Operations at the U.S. Consulate General, Basrah, Iraq (PDF 156 KB)